Midwest Car shows.

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Midwest Car shows.
From: CHussin <chussin@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 22:17:28 -0500
Hi all,
        I was wondering if anyone would be at the Beloit Auto show in
Beloit,Wisconsin on 9/15, or at the Jefferson Show and Swap meet
(Jefferson,Wi) the last weekend in September?  If so, any chance you may
be there to show off your Bricklin?  I'd still like to check one out in
the area and I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to head up north to
see the '74 and '75 that one of the members graciously offered to let me
see.

Thanks.
Craig Hussin
Madison, Wisconsin.
1964 Chevy K10 Shortbox Stepside 4x4
1974 Chevy Nova Custom SS
(SPACE RESERVED for a Bricklin)
1986 Chrysler Laser Turbo (TI) T-Tops
1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z (TI) T-Tops
1987 Dodge Daytona Pacifica (TI) T-Tops
1989 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
1993 Dodge Daytona
and a whole garage full of parts for all these toys.