Re: Headlights won't pop up

To: krodgers@nautel.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlights won't pop up
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 23:45:48 EDT
Kevin,
Welcome to the club.  I have the same problem.  Pull the manual, they go up.
Push the manual they go down.  Pull the manual and switch then push manual
they stay up.

I called Terry Tanner and he said to hook the 2 hoses directly to the switch.
 If the lights don't work then, it's the switch.  Make sure you try
connecting the 2 hoses both ways as apparently it makes a difference which
port they are connected to.

Marvin