Fixed the Bricklin surge

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Fixed the Bricklin surge
From: "MK F" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 02:42:51 +0000
Thanks for all the replies.  I hated to have to do it but I dove into the
vacuum system -- lucky for me I have a routing diagram that helped somewhat.
  After rerouting some lines, checking for leaks on whatever they lead to, I
finally found a fairly substantial leak on whatever that valving smog pump
device is. Anyone know what that is called so I can get another.  I just
blocked off the vacuum to that device.  The car really runs well now --
funny how a slight leak can have such a dramatic effect. Kim