FW: October 12 club drag race event

Subject: FW: October 12 club drag race event
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <Bricklin1155@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 05:14:26 -0400
For those of you interested ....

Michael V. Mitchell / Bricklin1155@earthlink.net
Midwest Bricklin Owners / www.Bricklins.net
VIN 1155 / '75 Green Acrylic

-----Original Message-----
From: Runwhatyoubrung@aol.com [mailto:Runwhatyoubrung@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 9:05 PM
To: bricklin1155@earthlink.net
Subject: October 12 club drag race event

Dear Midwest Bricklin Owners    c/o Michael V. Mitchell:

You and your club are invited to participate in the
www.RunWhatYouBrung.com
Fall-Color Tour Nationals on October 12, 2002, at the Mid-Michigan
Motorplex
in Stanton, Michigan. It would be GREAT to see some Bricklins at this
event!

Almost any type of vehicle will be competitive due to our unique race
structure of affordable heads-up drag racing for the hobbyist and
sportsman.
See our website for details.

As an added feature, every spectator will receive a ballot to cast for
the
race vehicle of their choice. This "People's Choice" show pays $150 to
the
winner, $100 to the runner-up, and $50 for third place.

There are several ways for your club to participate:

1. Race - Since club members will be encouraged to pit and qualify
together
as a club, this race offers a great way to showcase your club and
attract
potential members. Also, you will be allowed to sell club paraphernalia
and
used parts in your race pit. With EVERY racer getting 3 rounds of racing
and
3 qualifying passes, your club gets a lot of bang for it's buck.

2. Spectate - Due to the sheer variety of vehicles, this is a GREAT
destination for an autumn club cruise. Come out and enjoy some of the
finest
machinery in Michigan at the same time as the beautiful fall colors.
Hey, you
don't want to rake the lawn this early anyway!

3. Promote and SAVE - Promote us in your club newsletter or link to us
on
your club website and receive a 25% discount on spectator tickets for
your
club members (some sort of ID will be required). We would rather put $
back
into the hands of our local clubs than into an ad agency somewhere!

If you have any questions, please visit our website <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/runwhatyoubrung/index.html";>RunWhatYouBrung
.com,
affordable heads-up drag r.</A> (www.runwhatyoubrung.com), or e-mail us
(runwhatyoubrung@aol.com), or phone me at 231-409-3548.