Re: Just some simple questions

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just some simple questions
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 21:00:16 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/2002 5:04:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
Alaimoknj@msn.com writes:

> The roof seams need to be re sealed and I have seen a "GM sealer"
> recommended that is "used for Corvettes".  Does anyone have more specific
> information on this sealer?  Is it a basic white sealing putty? (my car is
> white)

It is 3M P.R.O. Fill/Bond Rigid Parts Repair Kit. Part number 051131-05883.
It has white and blue pastes that mix to form a light blue. You'll need to
paint over it.

Grind out any old sealer that might be in the seams so it has good fiberglas
to stick to.

Scott Isensee