Re: hood extension/head light lids x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hood extension/head light lids x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "serge berube" <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:32:53 -0400
I ordered my glue this morning and special primer to bond my bricklin body
back  together...Would you know the size of rivets needed for all body
panels...Roof,quarters,a pillars,and lower vallence....Would stainless steel
be better.???Will take lots of pictures and show you all how I did it
.....Maybe will help you see what mess your getting into lol.. if you attemp
to do it yourself ...all input on this body gluing will be greatly appriciated
Thanks for input ....Serge vin 1733