Re: hood extension/head light lids x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "annie burgess" <annieb@mail.mcn.org>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hood extension/head light lids x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Jim & Ginny Kelliher" <jim.ginny@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:11:45 -0400
The headlight bucket is adjustable too! It might help with alignment. I
would glue the lid on absolute last. You can play with the bezel before
hand. I also did some trimming/filing along the mating surface.
The hat height has always been my obstacle, not enough height adjustment
with the four screws and the slots they fit in. I actually think the whole
front clip plays a major role in this operation.
LOL
Jim