Re: hood extension/head light lids x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: annieb@mail.mcn.org, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hood extension/head light lids x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:14:46 EDT
Bob,
I had the same problem with my lights. You're right in that there's
practically no clearance with the bezels in place.  There is supposed to be a
little lip for the covers to rest on.  I had to trim mine to about 1/8 in
wide.  Even then I had to trim off the bump over the adjusting screw on the
top of the drivers side bezel to keep it from binding on the extension.  They
will fit but it takes a lot of trial and error.
Marvin