Re: door skin glue

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: door skin glue
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 00:42:57 -0500
I think you are referring to my car Vin 1136,I did this in May 1998,AND
EVERY PANEL is still holding firmly,if the metal is cleaned and properly
prepared,it will work fine,I did the roof seams,T-panel,both doors,(all
panels were ready to drop off the car,and were just ready to blow off with
the slightest breeze when I bought it,this is the same car that all panels
were gel-coated.to remove all the major body cracks.

claude
1024/1136