Re: ID Door Decal plate

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ID Door Decal plate
From: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:28:34 -0500
   I had the transmission out not too long ago and I looked all up on the
transmission and seen nothing but the transmission number, I also checked
the body about the trans and there is nothing there. I don't have the
original engine in my bricklin and I didn't see a vin number off of the
mustang the engine came out of either.  But I did see a sticker or something
under the hood.  Its on one of the fender walls I don't know what it says
because its really faded on mine.

                                                            Ryan #2568