RE: Insurance

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: "Mark Fasano" <mark@fasano.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 16:12:57 -0700
Hey Marvin,

I use Hagerty and they are very reasonable. I have #385 insured for $12,500
for $109 a year no deductible. My dad uses them also and when he got a crack
in the windshield of his 67' Lincoln and they just cut him a check for
reimbursement without a problem. Yes, you have to have daily driver
insurance with another company and yes, you have to keep the car in a locked
garage but there is no limitation on the mileage. I think the best thing is
that I have a 70' Cougar XR7 that I have insured for $7000 with a cost of
only $40 a year extra. Both cars for a total of $149 a year. Works very well
for me!!

Mark Fasano