Re: Koni Shocks

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Koni Shocks
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 03:16:49 -0500
Yes, as stated in a much earlier post, these are the correct numbers, you
can go to the koni site directly.  They cross over to some early mustang
shocks and are adjustable (off the car).  They are much firmer than stock
even in the "soft" setting.  KYBs are another alternative, also spec'd for
the B, while non-adjustable and not quite as high performance, they are much
much less $$$$.  I've had them both and the difference is nominal. Set at
full soft, the konis are a tad smoother on the ripples and a tad harsher on
the biggins.  If you in the habit of hitting big potholes, I would NOT
suggest the konis unless you have an unwanted filling or your toupee needs
pressing.  You should be able to find the konis for just under a Cnote each.
Just SHOP!!
stephan #2821