coolant reservoir cap

To: "Bricklin@autox.team.net" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: coolant reservoir cap
From: todd rapp <rappman@marz.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:14:53 -0600
I thought it was HELP(brand name) that made my reservoir cap but it
wasn't.

The cap that fit my 75 was made by CST Inc.(Cooling Systems
Technologies).  The part # is 7040 and the cap was purchased at AutoZone
for $6.99.  It was located with all of the radiator caps and
thermostats.  The clerk said it was a stock item that almost every
AutoZone should carry in Stock.

I also checked the Help power steering cap with the dip stick while I
was there and my cap was larger than anything they had.  I don't know if
all years had the same reservoirs.  But the CST cap fit my 75 #1896.

Todd Rapp

Todd Rapp

///
///