Re: headers

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: headers
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:00:08 -0500
Hi Rick,
Oh, sure, NOW you want to <grin>.   Just a word when you measure for the
prototype to leave a little extra clearance for AOD installs.   According to
TT, this is necessary.   Also, do you think 1.75" or 1.625" is the best way
to go.  I imagine it's tough to clear the header bolts and the square ports
don't help.    I agree the Tri-Ys are the best way to go if you don't mind
the way they idle.   I don't really notice much low end loss with the
shorties, if any.  I would be nice to have a crossover pipe, but I don't
think there's any where to put it.

stephan #2821

///
///