Radiator Prices

To: "Bricklin@autox.team.net" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator Prices
From: todd rapp <rappman@marz.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 01:13:27 -0600
Just put in a new radiator in # 1896. I have never dealt with replacing
a radiator before.  Is $275 including labor a fair price, or did I just
get taken?

There has also been a lot of take about rotors.  I had to replace mine
about 9 months ago.  I don't remember the part # but it was from a 72-75
AMC Gremlin.  Make sure when you are getting brake parts, power booster
or master cylinder to specify AMC Gremlin with a V-8. Also Those damn
brake bleeder  valves are a pain in the butt to figure out.  They have
some Safety mechanism that's a royal pain if you don't know that The
Bricklin has them... It took two trips to the brake shop to figure the
damn things out and now I finally have rear brakes.(Tha'ts a good
thing.)

I didn't even think about the different engines needing different
braking systems.  What can I say, I' still a relative new comer to the
Bricklin Family.  I have had mine for about a year now.

Rookie Boy
Todd Rapp

///
///