Rotor problem ended for the late 75 Bricklins

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Rotor problem ended for the late 75 Bricklins
From: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 18:38:14 -0600
  Well, it seems that for the late model 75 bricklin you need one from a
1973 Gremlin, mine has a kelsey hayes set up, I'm not sure if thats the only
one for late 75s or if there are some late 75s with the bendix set up, but
in the computer here at work under 73 Gremlin they only show the kelsey
hayes system, oh well, I'm just glad I got the right ones now and I didn't
have to pay for the wrong ones

                                                      Ryan #2568