Brake Rotors

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Rotors
From: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 18:21:00 -0600
   I've needed brake rotors for some time now and looked then up on brickin
tech page for the cars they are off of.  Well I finally found some from Napa
and they were specail order.  When I got them, they looked just like they
ones I have on mine. So I start the tear down and get the old one of and go
to put the grease bearings in and the seal didn't fit, so I thought, well,
I'll just need to get a different seal, but stores were already closed
(exept for Autozone but I'm not that stupid) so I went to see if the new
rotor would fit and it rubbed the dust sheild.  Wrong part!!!   Now I'm
stuck with $200 worth of rotors that I don't need, does anyone know the real
part # for the rotors??  Its not napas screw up either, thats the right part
# for the cars that are listed on the web page.  Does anyone know where to
get the rotors???

                                                        Ryan #2568