more door ??? part ?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: more door ??? part ?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:21:38 -0500
I was just looking at a 74.  On the inside of the door, they have a little
metal box(ish) tube to accept a "inside" catwisker.  I think there is also
an outside cat wisker that mounts to the horizontal bar that goes across the
window frame.

1. What is a 75 supposed to look like?  I don't have this tube.

2. I know the 75's have a plastic piping that goes around on the inside of the
    window frame glued on?

3. Is there only 1 cat wisker on the outside of the window.?

///
///