Wheels & Tires: Great News!

To: "Bricklin Usergroup" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels & Tires: Great News!
From: "David Peabody" <Peabodydc@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:24:36 -0500
I took one of the stock wheels to NTB and asked to speak to their best tech.

We sat down in the shop and measured the stock wheel and have the following:
5 lug 4.5 spacing with a zero offset. (The offset is critical if your wheel
is going to fit around the brake calipers!)

With this information I found a set of 4 NEW 15 x 7 wheels made by American
Racing for $400.00 The tires I found are "H rated" and fit the above rims. I
decided to get Michelin XGT 235/60 tires for the best performance.

Note: You won't find raised white lettering on performance tires.

I'm keeping the stock wheels for the day I decided to show the car or maybe
sell or swap. I have 5 of them. The wheels are a danger to use at high
speeds, so I wouldn't suggest them for that use.

David

///
///