Re: interior ?

To: jblair@exis.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: interior ?
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 13:52:26 EST
John,
1. The two 1/2 in. holes that are halfway to the center (your question b) are
for the rear hatch defroster wires (one on each side).
2. The dome light wires come out a center 1/2 in. hole.
3. The door latch wire/air line comes in through a hole on the inside just
behind the rear hinges.  The line then just runs inside in a grove along the
roof then down the B pilar into a hole in the floor behind the B pilar.  It's
held in place by "tape" and the interior panels.
4.  The speakers are actually mounted to the interior side panels, not the B
pilar.
Hope this helps,
Marvin
#1343 (on the road as soon as I can afford to get it painted).

In a message dated 12/29/2000 9:09:48 AM Mountain Standard Time,