Re: interior ?

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: interior ?
From: "George Schiro" <gschiro@lni.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:55:50 -0500
One bit of advice.  If you are routing wires and air lines through holes in
the metal it would be a good idea to install grommets or lashing on the
edges of the holes to avoid chaffing due to vibration.  It is surprising
how quickly  the insulation on a wire can be eroded away in a
transportation application.  I don't know if the  original Bricklins had
such protection, but it is a good idea to install it if you can.  Almost
any electronics supplier will have a variety of these materials.

George Schiro

> From: John T. Blair <jblair@exis.net>
> To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
> Subject: interior ?
> Date: Friday, December 29, 2000 10:48 AM
>
> Hey gang,
>
>   I finally got out in the shop this holliday.  Started installing
Terry's