Re: Automakers drop ashtrays, lighters from new

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Automakers drop ashtrays, lighters from new
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:36:43
>They finally caught up to Malcolm's point of view :^)

Hmmm, now if they would only offer doors that leak and don't open, no glove
box, no spare, bodies that crack and deform, springs too weak to support the
car, windows that pop out unexpectedly, noisy and hot interior, and torque
bars that are a safety risk -- then and only then would they be about to
catch up to Malcolm.  Actually I enjoy the car but I think the ashtray thing
was more of an oversight than anything else. Malcolm is a promoter, pure and
simple -- wish I had those skills cause good promoters always end up on top.
Kim