Re: Need to clear things up about 75 AOD Conversion

To: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>, "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need to clear things up about 75 AOD Conversion
From: "Peter Hermann" <hermann@muenster.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:47:17 +0100
1) It was me who get an AOD which is too long. I havenīt seen the donor car
but I was told itīs a 88 Mustang. It fits to the engine but it doesnt fit to
the brace and because itīs a little bit longer than the FMX  the prop. shaft
needs to be shortened. But maybe the guy who sold me the tranny was wrong.
Iīll call him on Thursday to become sure what kind of tranny he sold me.

2) The AOD I got needs another speedo cable. The connection to the tranny is
different from the FMX. I donīt know yet which fits.

3) I have around 320 hp on mine. My garage told me the brakes and the tranny
are sized to stand even 500 hp. So why investing a lot of money?

4) No clue on that either. I got the converter which was used with the AOD.
I havenīt worried about that yet

Peter
# 2041