Fwd: bricklin parts uncovered

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: bricklin parts uncovered
From: "Seth" <sbunin@provide.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:17:18 -0500
I am interested but very skeptical. It doesn't make sense. Byers bought
out Bricklin over a decade ago! and now some guy is finding parts in a
warehouse?  "hundreds of bricklin parts"? It doesn't make sense that the
company which bought bricklin would "lose" these parts. ESPECIALLY
since I can't believe Bricklin would have that much stock on hand when
even at it's best, the plant was only turning out 2062 /year. Next, the
statement that the parts would be put up on Ebay?!?!? Furthermore,
why did the email come from a personal account (maddog6198@AOL.com)?
And finally, why is the phone number his personal number? I'm guessing on
this one, but Byer's prefix is 228, not 864. While I'm not saying that it is
not legitimate, I would be careful.

Seth

*********** END FORWARDED MESSAGE ***********