Bricklin for sale

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net":
Subject: Bricklin for sale
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 23:14:05 EDT
Here is a note I received about a Bricklin for sale.

Scott Isensee

Subj:    Bricklin
Date:   5/30/2000 1:41:35 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   findmenow@netzero.net (findmenow)
To: isensee@aol.com

    Hello

    Maybe you can help me?  I have a Bricklin and I wish to sell it or part
it out and I don't know who would be interested.

    The car was first sold to my uncle then he sold it to my father.  My
father sold it to some guy who took it a part and then sold it back to my
dad.  Finally I got it.  It was a real nice car,  I thought about putting it
back together but I think it needs too much work.  I believe it only has
about 50,000 original miles, and it hasn't been in any accidents.

    You can reach me at garyalba@hotmail.com   please let me know

        Gary Alba