Re: alternator question

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: alternator question
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:56:02 EDT
There may be some confusion.  1343 is like John's in that there is a blue
wire connected to the field.   I don't have a brown wire.  However, the
wiring diagram in the service manual shows a brown wire going to the choke.
I would definitely check with an ohm meter.
Marvin

 In a message dated 5/29/00 8:05:56 AM Mountain Daylight Time,