Re: Electric Windows & Hatch

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electric Windows & Hatch
From: PLAYFONE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:54:46 EDT
Good morning.

I have two items that members might be interested in.

    * New in Box SPAL power window kit.  Converts windows to electric. Kit
includes all parts, instructions and templets.  Easy to install and they fit.
 This is the high torque model.  Cost me $199.99.  Make me a reasonable offer.

    * I have an electric hatch release.  Easy to install can be hooked up to
alarm or just push button.  Cost me $59.50.  Make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks

Gregory Deieso #2896
Travelers Network
101 New St.