Re: David, KYBs

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: David, KYBs
From: "alfaki" <alfaki@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:41:57 -0400
> What are you selling?

Hi David,
KYB shocks.  A big improvement over stock or monroe, gabriels, etc.  These
are higher performance shocks, so they're a little stiffer, but much better
handling.  I'm curious about the Koni's because they are adjustable and I'm
obsessive.  Though they are much more expensive.  KYBs are what TT
recommends.
stephan #2821