Help with Wiring Diagrams

To: "'John T. Blair'" <jblair@exis.net>,
Subject: Help with Wiring Diagrams
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 15:42:51 -0400
John,
   I was doing some circuit checking (as a result of a problem) and I think
that one of your diagrams is incorrect (very minor though).
   I think that in c-main-2 on P11 that the top wire (#1) that says that it
is Purple is actually pink and the bottom wire (#3) that says that it is
pink is actually purple.
   Can anyone confirm this?
   I hope that I am correct here ....I am away from my car and a few days
removed from looking at the diagram.
   Problem....
   I had been having trouble getting the signal from the ignition switch to
the solenoid.  I traced and traced and traced with no luck.  I began having
this trouble after the installation of the manual trans to replace the 727.
I am getting the signal from the purple wires coming out of the ignition
switch but not at the solenoid.  I was having tons of trouble tracing the
path (because I did not want to remove all of the wire looms and electrical
tape).
   If you, or anyone else, have any hints as to where it runs (through what
plugs) , and where it changes colors, etc.... I would appreciate it.

                                                Jamie