RE: '74 ALTERNATOR WIRING

To: "Bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: '74 ALTERNATOR WIRING
From: "Mark Fasano" <mark@fasano.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 10:09:14 -0700
George,

I just checked my 74'.  The big red wire goes on the lug on top toward the
passenger side of the car. The other wire goes on the lug just below it on
the same side with a flat male connector bolted to that terminal. Both of
these are insulated. As far as the other two wires, I can't find anything
other than the oil sending unit and the AC compressor wire. If you send me a
picture and I will see what I can find.

Hope this helps!

Mark Fasano