Re: headlights

To: sueric@mountaincable.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: headlights
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:32:27 PST
I wrote a whole article on the headlight system and rebuilding the actuators
using Corvette parts.  Are you a member of BI and did you get a chance to
read it? I think it has a whole vacuum line routing diagram and trouble
shooting check list.

What is likely happening is that because the default for the lights is open,
if when you shut the car off you lose vacuum to the relay(s) before you lose
vacuum to the common feed for the switched leg, the lights by default have
to raise up. The cause of the vacuum loss can be a variety of things. Kim