headlights

To: "Bricklin Group" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: headlights
From: "Rick Hayes" <sueric@mountaincable.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:54:49 -0500
I would appreciate any help on a problem I'm going to be working on. Had a
vaccume leak last year and my head lights would not go down. I found the
leak and they go up and down but when I'm running the car my headlights stay
in a tight down position as they should, when I turn the car off after about
15 seconds the lights raise up about 1/2 inch ( seems the more I've been
running the more they raise up) they stay up that much untill I the next
time I start the car then they go to the full down again (untill I shut off
the engine). Is this a vaccume leak or should I be looking at something else
as the cause? I thank all in advance for any help.

Thanks Rick
www.drive.to/RicksBrick