Seat Height

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat Height
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 13:14:39 EST
Yea!! I finally got my seats back from being redone.  It took the shop 6
months to find material that matched the "suade" inserts.  The look great but
there's one slight problem, they appear to be about 3 inches too high.  When
I sit in the seat, I can't close the door without ducking (I'm only 5'10").

Could someone with orginal seats measure the distance from: 1) the top front
edge of the seat to the roof. 2) the back edge of the seat to the roof.  3)
the top of the back to the roof. and 4) a rough guess at the seat back angle.

That way I can take the seats back Monday and tell the shop how much lower
they need to be and if the seat back angle needs to be changed.

Marvin