Re: A question -- if two Bricklins...

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A question -- if two Bricklins...
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:10:53 PST
It is my understanding that both options would be identical, assuming that
you are not taking into account the different engineering of the cars.  On
the other hand, it would be better but embarrassing to be in the Yugo,
assuming that it had an airbag other than my girlfriend. Well, sometimes she
has gotten between me and the steering wheel but that is a story left for a
different forum. By the way, I am the new owner of a one owner 71 Charger
r/t hemi with 44,500 miles, all original and pristine, real pristine. What a
great, great car and wow, talk about performance.  It is the first hemi that
I have ever driven, only the third that I have ever seen on the street. That
puppu sings my tune. Kim