Buying my SV1

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Buying my SV1
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:12:50 -0700
        Well I am still looking for the Brick that's right for me.  This one
looks like the one.  I would like the lists' opinion of this car.  Here is
the info I have.  Keep in mind this will be my first brick, and I want a
great one!  I would also like any appraisals anyone has.  Thanks!

VIN = 00011bx5s001220
Has been painted Safety Red, will be painted again before I get it - same
color. - Minor body cracks will be fixed then too.  new seats and carpet
from Bob's brickyard will be installed before I get it too.  brakes were
done last year - 300 miles since then.