BI Eastern Grand National Meet - July

To: "Bricklin List Server (E-mail)" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: BI Eastern Grand National Meet - July
From: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:28:07 -0500

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF8EAC.3A46E20A
        charset="iso-8859-1"

I'm looking for anyone that may be planning to attend the BI Eastern Grand
National Meet and passing through Northern Ohio Thursday morning (7/13). The
purpose being to organize a caravan to the meet location - specifically to
the Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village for Thursday morning's event. If
my yahoo map is correct, I'm about 3.5 to 4.0 hrs away from there (I live in
Medina).

My plan is get on the Ohio Turnpike (I-80) from I-71
(Strongsville/Cleveland) to I-280, then I-280 to I-75 and on to Greenfield
Village. I'll post proposed times that we will be passing through these
areas at a later date there is any interest so we may pick up Bricklins as
we caravan along.

If you're interested, please contact me to make arrangements. Those of you
coming from farther away that would like to stop off at a motel Wednesday
night in order to join us Thursday morning are also welcome. I'll assist
with local arrangements - I'm sure we can find something to keep us
entertained that evening.

Thanks! - I look forward to hearing from you!

Michael V. Mitchell
Manager - Network Services
BCG Systems, Inc.

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF8EAC.3A46E20A
        name="Michael V. Mitchell.vcf"
        filename="Michael V. Mitchell.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Mitchell;Michael;V.
FN:Michael V. Mitchell
ORG:BCG Systems, Inc.;Technology
TITLE:Manager - Network Services
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(330) 864-4816
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(330) 527-8067
TEL;WORK;FAX:(330) 864-6003
ADR;WORK:;;1735 Merriman Rd.;Akron;Ohio;44313;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1735 Merriman Rd.=0D=0AAkron, Ohio
44313=0D=0AUnited States of America
VALUE="http://www.BCGSys.com";>http://www.BCGSys.com</LINK>
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:MICHAELM@bcgsys.com
REV:20000201T155835Z