Re: One step closer

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One step closer
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:01:53 EST
Jess,

I have a few things to add.

On the AC, the first thing to check is that the flexible hoses are connected to
the vents. There is a enhancement you can make to increase the speed of the
blower motor.

I have found air leaks difficult to permanently eliminate. I'll fix one and
another pops up later. An electric compressor which you can turn on with a
switch is nice to have.

There are several places which sell covers custom made for the Bricklin and
they fit very well. Some of the big outfits advertise in the back of Road and
Track. You don't really want a car cover to be waterproof. It would keep water
out, but also hold it in. Most covers are designed to let the water evaporate
before it hurts the paint.

Bricklin doors are really hard to seal completely so I keep mine in the garage
on rainy days.

Scott Isensee