Re: Wipers & some

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wipers & some
From: "George J. Malaska" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 23:37:35 -0500
  I just sent my fuel line and the brake line that runs front ot rear to
Fine Lines in Medina, OH to be made in stainless. I should know tomorrow how
much, but he estimated about 70.00 for both. It would be about 20.00 cheaper
in plain steel. If they turn out right and he is reasonable, I'll send him a
complete set for templates so that anyone that needs them can just order
them up. I'll talk to him tomorrow and post the cost and if he is interested
in doing them all.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768.
Membership Director, Bricklin International
Elkhart, IN. 219-875-1270
bricklingeorge@msn.com.