Bricklin for sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin for sale
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 11:29:18 PST
I am in the middle of buying (and investing) in another one of my dream
cars, a 71 Charger r/t hemi, and to do the deal I need to sell old 618.  It
is a great car, in very good shape.  The only real faults are the seats are
a  bit cracky and the body panel colors are mismatched -- Tanner thinks he
has a solution to that.

All of the cooling system is new, from the heater core to the radiator. The
carpet is new, most all of the tricks that these cars need have been done
(stuff like the quarter window seals, the window regulator replacement,
stronger front coil springs, etc.).  It is a dependable driver and one of
very few 4 speeds.  It passed Cal smog a few months ago.  Everything on the
car works well and it has about 32,000 miles on it.

I wanted to put it in front of the group before advertising broadly. The
price is 11,500, a fair price for a great little (butt ugly) car. Kim