Re: Air system dryer/oiler?

To: Maycinc@cs.com
Subject: Re: Air system dryer/oiler?
From: Jim & Ginny Kelliher <jim-ginny@home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 21:01:36 -0500
On my car, the item you described is in the door brains box , next to
the battery box. It is in line between the pump and the door control
panel. There is an arrow on it to direct the flow path. It connects on
the control panel at 12 o'clock. I do believe you can add oil/anti
freeze to it. Hope that helps
Jim
1191