New To List

To: jblair@exis.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: New To List
From: Logocandy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:27:02 EDT
Hello,

I just wanted to say hello to all my Bricklin friends throughout the country
and to say I just joined the list.

Regards,

Eric & Mitchell Schwartz
VIN 173- RED-Ground Up Restoration w all new factory parts- Trailered only
VIN 261- Orange- Our show car that can be driven to shows
VIN 841-Originally red -Past West Coast best in show(Under Steve Pomerantz
ownership- Now undergoing a complete cosmetic restoration and will be
Bricklin Green.

PS- I need a brand new set of original seat covers-  Are there any out there?
 I have windshield elbows and original sill plates(brand new to trade)

PPS- I also need a brand new or very good original drivers lower interior
panel