Fwd: TIPS

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: TIPS
From: Lbc302@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:28:04 EST

--part0_922944484_boundary

In a message dated 4/1/99 12:23:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, Lbc302 writes:

<< < If the car is in California and has not been registered or non-opt'd you
  may well be liable for a bunch (and I mean a bunch) of penalties and
  fees.   >>

 Geezee,Am I glad I don't live in California I can't believe how they penalize
you people if you don't register your cars,what do you guys do on a long term
restoration? >>

Claude
Vin 1024/vin.1136

--part0_922944484_boundary