Re: TIPS

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: TIPS
From: Frank Darling <fdarl@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:36:07 +0000
     Thanks for that tip on the glue, the top of my door skins have just
started separating.  This is the first time I have had to do anything to
the skins so I'm looking for any tips on how to hold them in place after
the glue is applied without damaging the exterior finish.

 Also can someone help with this ? The prior owner had stored the car
for the last five years and it has not been registered since 1993.I am
almost ready to hit the streets, so I need to get legal.  I suspect I'll
get hit with penalties as it's never been taken off the California
registration roles.  My concern is that I may need a current smog.  It's
possible that the car may meet the 25-year-old exception for smog
certification but if not, I will need a smog pump, as it was removed by
the previous owner.  Anyone in California or elsewhere that could shed
some light on obtaining a new pump would be appreciated.

Frank Darling  VIN 588