Re: Engine bracket

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine bracket
From: marvmay@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 20:49:16 -0600 (CST)
On 03/27/99 19:52:06 you wrote:

>I changed the water pump on my '75 and ended up with an extra part. That is
>probably not a good thing.
>
>It is a triangular bracket with a bolt hole at each corner. One bolt hole is
>slotted. It is not the bracket the alternator attaches to. Can anyone tell me
>where it should go?
>
>Scott Isensee

Scott,

It sounds like one of the brackets for the power steering pump.  The slotted
hole connects to
the pivot bolt of the pump.  There are 5 or 6 brackets just for the pump and
it's a real puzzle
trying to figure out how they go together. I spent the better part of two days
before I finally
found the right placement of the brackets.

Good luck putting it together.

Marvin May
vin 1343