Re: 887 under disassembly

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 887 under disassembly
From: "Dave Farbacher" <igster@nauticom.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 21:29:42 -0500
John,

Taking all of that stuff off is the ABSOLUTE best way to go.  If you can get
the birdcage all alone, fixing holes, etc. is much easier.

Good luck on the rear panel / rear quarter bond, mine kinda got busted up.
But I think I'm going with the all fiberglass replacements for the body, so
it really won't matter.

BTW, I finally got my sill plates made from a friend of a friend, he did an
absolute beautiful job. Maybe I can actually get something done this Spring
/ Summer.

Dave Farbacher