JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING
From: Mitch Huffington <mhuffing@trianglenet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 22:45:42 -0600
    I would like to thank everybody who sent feedback about my web
site.  All of it was very helpful and I appreciate it.  I don't know if
a lot of people have been visiting it more than once, but as of now I
have over 115 hits.  If you haven't been on it lately I just finished
expanding the memorabilia page.  Last week I spent about 6 hours in the
library looking through microfilm and found 20 articles on the B in
several papers.  If you do go to look at them I apologize for the size
of the files, I wanted to get them on the web so I scanned them and put
them on.  In my free time I will try to retype the articles and have the
pictures cleaned up.  If anybody else has anything to they would like to
submit (pictures, stories, ect.) please do so, you will recieve credit
on the site.

Thanks

Mitch Huffington