Re: bricklin story

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bricklin story
From: Lbc302@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 22:02:22 EST
That reminds me of an incident that happened to me at a parking lot when I
first got Vin1024(1980),I was cruising thru a parking lot and this lady
decided to pull out of her parking space as I was driving by,all of a sudden
WHAM,it sounded as if she smashed my whole passenger side Quarter panel by the
door switch,I got out of the bric,and fearing the worst,I looked at the
Bric,and amazingly,the only damage was the black side molding got ripped off
,that massive sideframe kept the whole side from being smashed.Let me tell you
I was pretty impressed,and about her car it did not do so well,(chevy
citation).

Claude
vin1024 /1136