Fw: Window Stickers

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Window Stickers
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:14:37 -0500
I have my original, but frankly it doesn't look too good. The double stick
tape along the top and bottom has shrunk, rippling it left to right on both
ends to the point of tearing the paper in several places. It's also faded,
from the ~five months it spent on the window sitting out in the summer sun
at the dealer.

On a related note, re: Canadian, the sticker states that the price includes
exhaust control unit and safety standards as required by U.S. Government.

GM