need some power....

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: need some power....
From: WUZNTME2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 20:08:11 EST
I have a few questions for anybody who may be able to assist me.

I have a 1975 Brick (#2525), and it has lost the power (12V) by the ignition
switch.  I cant figure out what happened.  the car WILL start, but it will not
continue to run after the ignition it released to the "RUN" position after
starting it.....???? There simply is no power when the key is placed in the
accessory position. ( cranked forward )

Any ideas as to what happended???? I checked all the fuses.

I am also looking for a some parts:

1) The headlight bezels ( both of them )
2) The plastic pieces that go on either side of the center of the council that
cover the sides of the stereo and all the "loose" wires.

Last question.  I want to replace the heater/vent control panel, ( or the
whole thing ) mine is pretty well shot, what type of car does it come from?

Thanks for any help you can give me!!!

Michael C.
Anaheim hills, California - VIN # 2525
WUZNTME2@AOL.COM