Caution - Front Springs a flying

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Caution - Front Springs a flying
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 19:09:30 -0500
I'll bet most of you will remember the little skirmish that we had on
the Bricklin mailing list a while ago about rebuilding the front end,
and working on the front springs.

If memory servers me - one of the fellows said that he had broken his
hand working on one.

Well, funny we should have had that discussion.  It has just cropped up
on the Spitfire list I'm on.  Keep in mind the Bricklin spring has at
least 2 the force that the Spitfire spring has.  Any way, here is a
compendium of some of the trials these boys are having:

------